UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Christmas 2017 Wishlist // Lucyy Writes

an image of christmas 2017 wishlist
Happy Christmas Eve! I can't believe how fast this week has flown by and boy has there been a lot to prepare in our household. Why is it no matter how much you plan and prepare you are never ready for the big day as much as you'd like!? Whilst Christmas is about spending time with loved ones, spoiling those who deserve it - I of course thought today's post should be a little more fun with things that have taken my fancy - I'm not expecting to unwrap these items come tomorrow morning but I'll be looking for them in the sales and treating myself to some throughout the following year. What are you hoping for this Christmas? As long as my family and I have a relaxing day together after having to spend it semi-apart last year (my Dad worked 12 hours, each of his four shifts - 2 days+2nights over Christmas 2016) I'll be a very happy lady come Christmas Morning.
an image of Christmas 2017 Wishlist
1. Ugg Mini Boots in Stormy Grey UK3-UK3.5 // 2. Calvin Klein Crop Top & Thong // 3. Hotel Chocolat Mulled Wine Chocolates // 4. Animalz Sheet Mask // 5. Ann Summers Velvet Cami Set // 6. Scarlett Moffatt - Me Life Story // 7. Lush The Snowman Bubbleroon // 8. Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette // 9. Lush Christmas Bathtime Favourites Gift Set // 10. Gluten Free Dairy Free Treats - Nakd Banana Crunch are a firm favourite // 11. Ugg Mini Boots in Chestnut UK3-UK3.5 // 12. Wireless Headphones // 13. YSL Black Opium EDP // 14. River Island Harper Jeans in Black UK4-6 // 15. The Little Bullet Book // 16. Isabelle Broom - The Place We Met // 17. GHD Curve Wand Gift Set // 18. Radley Travel Case // 19. Nike Commuter Trainers in Plum Fog in UK3-UK3.5 // 20. Gift Cards - Boots, Newlook, iTunes, Debenhams etc <3 

What are you hoping to find under the tree? Or in the sales this year? How are you spending tomorrow? I always love to know others traditions! Lucy x

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig