UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Candy Cane Brownies Recipe // Lucyy Writes

an image of Candy Cane Brownies
Who's feeling the stress of Christmas now? I know I definitely am. This year I had planned to feature many festive bakes on LW though when it came around to it I just didn't have the time. I decided if there were one bake to feature on LW that it would have to be brownie related. I'd spotted the ever so popular pinterest Christmas Tree Brownies way back in the spring, though when it came round to making them I soon discovered my brownies don't cut neatly enough. With a crunchy topping - the way we like them they wouldn't resemble neat triangles, ready to ice.

With Candy Canes still hanging around I decided to use my ultimate brownie recipe that I've featured on LW previously and switch it up a little. I removed the fruit and nuts and replaced them with 6 crushed candy canes in the batter. Then another 6 crushed candy canes to sprinkle over the brownie as soon as the brownie had left the oven. The heat from the brownie allows the candy cane pieces to stick firmly. They're quite sticky to cut though so incredibly good. If there's one thing to make this Christmas it's my Candy Cane Brownies. What bakes have you planned? Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig