UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

The Body Shop // Summer Haul

an image of the body shop summer haul
an image of the body shop summer haul
Back in July I made a little trip out to the local outlet village with Harry in tow and hit the The Body Shop outlet store. Harry's always welcome in the store, he receives so much fuss while I get to browse the products - saving a good chunk of money on all purchases. Would you believe me if I said I actually shop more in The Body Shop than I do in Lush these days? The savings of my recent visit were too good to not share with the entire 'haul' coming in at just £22 - including a gift set.

I've been a huge fan of the Coconut range from The Body Shop this summer and needed a back up of the Coconut Body Butter. Heading into the store I was greeted by mountains of coconut scented gift sets which were just too good to turn down. The more you buy in an TBS outlet the more you save on already discounted stock - perfect if you love the regular ranges AND if you've taken a shine to the Christmas stock - Cranberry & Gingerbread are always in stock here. My gift set features four full size products - body butter, body scrub, body spray, lip balm and a body polisher. As someone who always neglects the mountains of body moisturises and butters in my drawers I adore The Body Shop's Coconut Body Butter. It smells incredible - not at all fake and sinks straight into the skin, leaving my skin feeling nourished. The Scrub has also been a daily essential, in the past I've used other scrubs by The Body Shop and haven't been won over but the creamy texture of the coconut has left me not wanting to use anything else - well other than the Brazil Nut Body Scrub that I also grabbed. Fans of Soap & Glory's Breakfast Scrub will adore the Brazil Nut Body Scrub, though I'm not too sure if it's actually discontinued. Having owned the Satsuma Body Spray I couldn't wait to have another at home, at first it smelt a little too much of alcohol but the further I get through the bottle the better it smells. My last item in the gift set is one I've purchased several times over the years, the coconut lip balm and essential if you have incredibly dry lips - miles better than the brightly coloured options I'd always pick up on my way to the till.

As mentioned the outlets are great if you prefer the permanent collection of scents and products, while new launches take a good 6 months to hit the outlet. By now the Honeymania line has reached the outlet and while the girl sorted out a new stamp/card for me I picked up my 'free' or 'birthday' gift deciding on finally trying the range I'd previously written off after sniffing in my regular store. At first I wasn't a fan but it's grown on me, the formula isn't too thick and sinks straight in and the overly floral scent settles into a sweet fragrance. Other purchases were the Olive Shower Gel, my Dad swears by the soap so with my eczema playing up I purchased the largest bottle of shower gel I've ever purchased. The Brazil Nut Scrub is heavenly, if it is discontinued a petition needs to be started asap and another body sorbet hit my basket this time in Grapefruit. Lucy x

2 comments

  1. The Body Shop always puts on a great sale! The coconut range is such a lovely smelling range!

    Lauren x
    www.laurenselwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like every day is a sale at The Body Shop, never ending emails.x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig