UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

What I had for my 21st Birthday // Lucyy Writes

Just over a week ago I celebrated my 21st birthday. I wasn't too sure how the day would pan out with everything that's been going on however I had the most loveliest of days. Everyone went out of their way to make sure it was special and that I was truly spoilt. I kept things low key, the way I like them but had plenty of visitors all throughout the day and night with far too much food, cake and drink being consumed. The best bit? I still have belated birthday plans to get through. I thought I'd share a few snaps, the majority of items have all been put away or consumed. There'll be instagram shots for sure. I was super lucky to receive a Macbook Pro 15", Apple Superdrive & Gold Case. A week before my birthday we headed up to Bristol to pick it out - it literally was SO hard to get on time with online taking too long and Exeter chopping and changing whether they had them in stock or not. BUT I have it and I absolutely love it. My white macbook was really starting to die on me, I'd had it since 09/10 with a couple repairs and upgrades. AND a big thank you to everyone who sent me lovely birthday messages on the day <3.
Macbook Pro 15" Retina | Topshop Leigh Jeans Blue & Black | Vera Wang Princess 100ml EDT | Macbook Pro Gold Case | Apple Superdrive | Money | Gift Cards | Chocolate | Prosecco | Various items of clothing | Radley Purse | Radley Notebook | Boofle Sister bear (from Harry) | Lush | Orchid + more

2 comments

  1. I can barely remember my 21st as it was so long ago now, I miss being young! Awesome lot of gifts lucky lady! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig