UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Have A LUSH Easter // The Carrot

This was the item that I couldn't wait to get my hands on this Easter, the Lush wands have popped up in a few collections now and I've managed to have every single one. I love the designs and how you get a lot more out of them than a regular bubble bar. The whole carrot design just made me want it, swishing around a carrot at bath time couldn't be any funnier. The Carrot retails at £4.95 and claims to give at least 6 froth filled baths.
Like normal bubble wands it started to created bubbles as soon as the water hit it, I did a mixture of swishing and holding it under the running water, since The Carrot isn't on a stick, you're swishing with it's 'leafy bit'. However it still created a fair amount of bubbles, in a small amount of time, maybe not as many as other wands, I put it down to it being a little more difficult to swish. With the 'leafy' part it swishes all over the place. It frothed and provided creamy bubbles that stuck around the whole bath. Once you've reached the amount of bubbles you like, let him dry off till next time.
The scent of this product is brand new, there's always a citrus scent in the collection, last year we had the Hippy Chick. The citrus scent for this year is completely different, it reminds me of a product I've used in the past, not from Lush may I add. Though I have no idea what. Lemon, bergamot, buchu give the product a tropical kick. Blackberry and citrus scents make the perfect concoction. The scent isn't really over powering, I couldn't smell it on my skin the next morning, but it gave me a lovely relaxing bath as normal and the house did smell of Lush once again.
Another cute product from the Lush Easter collection, it's one to try especially if you're a fan of the wands. It's a product to hide from the Easter bunny or Chester in my case. I'm sure I'll get more than 6 baths. It still looks pretty new after a few good uses! I'd give this a 9/10.
Have you picked up a Carrot yet?

Disclaimer: I purchased this product and my review stays 100% honest.

20 comments

  1. wow that sounds like fun and full of bubbles!

    Chloe xx
    Giada Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, such an odd bubble wand but smells amazing :)
      x

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, I really want one > . < x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I have to go buy this..its so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bath looks positively YUMMY! Can't wait to try!

    Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to get this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they stick around for a little while after Easter :D
      x

      Delete
  6. I'd love one of these, they look so great and that bath looks amazing! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww..it seems to be awesome! I really want to try it!Thanks for sharing! Maybe you want to follow each other, on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a fab day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I'll check your blog out lovely :)
      x

      Delete
  8. Look at all those bubbles! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need it stock up on these as soon as I can! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really do! I don't know if I will, I have too much.
      xx

      Delete
  10. I really love your blog!
    Keep posting dear!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I once put a carrot in my bath... Big mistake!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig