UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Go LUSH Yourself // The Ex Factor

Hey lovelies, I can't go without posting about LUSH for much longer can I, I try to hold back, I know not everyone shares the same love for LUSH as I do. When your a LUSH junkie like me, you stock up on products you know might not come back. Well thank god I did. The Ex Factor was my most loved product when it came to Valentines Day. When your as cursed as me you need lots of these. I had one of these miracles left from last years Valentines. Proof the products do in fact keep.


The Ex Factor was another yummy smelling product, why didn't the UK LUSH keep it this year. I was gutted. Though the US I believe did keep this little man. This little guy is bright blue with a pink heart, the closet to a mans heart I've come across. He's the perfect voodoo doll. He retailed here in the UK for around £1.95. Cheap and gorgeous. He shares the same scent as all year round Butterball. So it's not too bad that he didn't reappear. Perfect if you have sensitive skin or just love the gentle smell of Vanilla.



How to use this little man, if your lucky enough to find yourself one?
You can either chuck him into a hot bath like a normal bath bomb.
Or you can snap the arms, legs and head off and then drop it. It depends how your days been. I personally just dunk the bath bomb in. I'm not that crazy.


He produces bright blue water, I was surprised at how bright the water was seeing as I'd had him for awhile. He fizzes within 5 minutes, so one of the faster bath bombs. There's nothing else special about him, no glitter, no popping candy, no colour changing beads. Just your very own voodoo doll in LUSH form. Who smells delicious.

Have you tried one of these in the past? Did you miss this little man?
I wish they'd bring this little guy back.
Butterball is so much nicer when it's made that little bit more fun.


Disclaimer: No actual men were hurt in this process. 

30 comments

  1. he is so cute haha! if it comes back next year i'll definitely be trying it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this review - "no actual men were hurt in this process" haha I also love the idea of snapping off his arms and legs if you've had a bad day haha, what's better than taking your anger out on someone (or something) else?!

    Great post lovely

    Hev x
    farewell-tothefairground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thats great!!! :) I would probably snap off all the body parts! :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i wish they'd still had him, i love him! I don't think i could bring myself to snap his arms and legs off though, he's far too cute!! haha, love your leopard print nails too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this last year! Well done for keeping one around this long! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks and sounds lovely! Your disclaimer made me laugh X

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute, with his little pink heart! I wish they had them this year too!

    labeauteobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha that looks so cute! I still haven't even tried Butterball :/ I'm so behind the times! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks cute! Is it strange I love it when the bath turns a funny colour? :P I want to try this if I can :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it makes the bath more fun! :)

      Lucy
      http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
      xx

      Delete
  10. Aww, he's cute! I love the blue colour. I so need a Lush splurge soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love LUSH and I've never seen this before! That sucks! I need to get someone to send me one somehow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the look of this! Such a cute idea. Shame they stopped doing it as it would be the perfect addition to a break up survival kit! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww he's adorable, it feels a bit mean chopping his arms and legs off, its like biting a chocolate bear's head off! I'd just dunk it in like you! Gorgeous colour, and sounds like it smells lovely! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sure he forgets once he's fizzled away ;)
      xx

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig