UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Burt's Bees // Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm Review

Hi lovelies, tonight I have the review of the gorgeous little lip
balms, I'm giving away on my previous blog post. I was sent this miracle product at the end of 2011 in the little Burt's Bees bag of goodies. I've used it every day since, so by now I've got a good idea of the product. I've been a busy little thing and coming down with a cold/flu thing again, plus trips to the vets which didn't go to well. But I have got lots planned for blog posts coming soon.




This product retails at around £3.69, it can be purchased in a lot of stores, most popular being Boots, John Lewis and of course the lovely Burt's Bees website.  This is one of the cheaper lip balms from Burt's Bees and possibly one of the most effective.


This is great for those who are sensitive, I know a lot of my followers love to read the LUSH reviews, but can't or don't think they can use the products. But, this product from Burt's Bees is one they can be sure to use! The Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm is Hypo-allergenic, so it has no flavourings and isn't fragranced.  Products are never tested on animals and all formula's are free from any nasty sulphates and parabens. I much prefer the packaging as it's in a stick and love the simple packaging. Perfect for handbags. 

See end of post, to win yours.
The lip balm itself contains a lot of miracle ingredients. Kokum, Shea and Cocoa butters are all the main conditioning ingredients to give you the soft and supple lips this product promises. Oh and it's been clinically proven that with just one application this gives you 4 hours of moisture. I can 200% agree with this. I apply this about 3 times a day, before makeup, during the day and before I go to sleep. It's actually banished my old favourite Carmex. Carmex has nothing on this! 

Disclaimer: As said before, this was one of a few items I received back in December. I am 100% honest or I wouldn't of excepted the 5 to give away, now.

14 comments

  1. I'm addicted to lip balms but haven't yet tried this one. I'm having an attempt to use up all my existing ones before buying any new so must resist! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am i, I haven't found a product I hate yet!!
      x

      Delete
  2. love this lipbalm xx

    Anyone follow me and i will follow you back xxxx
    @MissLauren____
    Follow me xx

    @MissLauren____
    https://twitter.com/#!/MissLauren____

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Follow me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this lipbalm after reading your review :) I haven't actually seen this one in the shops. I have the mango one but I'm not keen on the smell, its kind of conflicting...if you know what I mean? Like fruit mixed with menthol? Or is it just me? Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's slowly appeared in mine! :) Try bigger stores.
      x

      Delete
  4. Sounds lovely. I hope I win hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I have heard some much about this lipbalm and I've always wanted to try it. Unfortunately they don't sell it here where I live :(. Hope I'll be lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? not even online?
      x

      Delete
    2. I never even thought about looking into buying it online, but I'll definitely check it out :)

      Delete
    3. There's a lot of cheaper sites too :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I love Burt's Bees, I have some of their Winter protection stuff I think it's for coast guards or something and it's amazing if I see this in Boots I'll definitely be picking it up!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, so worth it :D Glad Im giving some away :)

      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig